Sign in to follow this  
BrendonSouza19

Brand new at buying cars! Please help

2 posts in this topic

A little back ground on me, I am 18 with little knowledge on cars and I am trying to get into cars and understanding them better.

What I need help with:

So I unfortunately crashed my beautiful 2006 Ford Mustang and decided to buy a new car and try something new. So I live next to a military base and went to their bank in which i am a member of and bought a beautiful 2017 Dodge Challenger SXT for $24,000 with only 7,000 miles on it. It was an imedidiate steal so I got it. When I bought it, it was close to closing time and so we will resume the paper work tomorrow (September 10, 2018). Me being excited I went by to the bank yesterday to see how the car looked and one more glance before the keys are officially are mine, and as I look around, i see that the car has after market chrome rims but they look off, that’s when I realized that the chrome rims aren’t actually chrome rims but they are chrome rim sking and just a little clip on. But the ad on the car clearly says that the car has chrome rims. So my question is, can I call them out on that and tell them that the rims aren’t actually rims? And maybe get the price down?