Sign in to follow this  
hensno

Student car loans

3 posts in this topic

Hello

I am a final year computer science degree student. I want to buy a new car for myself.

I am 21 years old now. I have maintained an average GPA throughout. I also work part-time after college. I am looking for a basic model car for my daily transportation. 

So I am looking for a car loan provider who provides car loan for students. I came across this car loan provider called Hamilton Bad Credit Car Loans and they say they provide car loans for almost everyone. Has anyone tried them? I also want to know how their interest rate is. I want someone who provides loans at a low-interest rate. 

I haven't heard of hamilton, but I heard the largest subprime leader is west lake financial https://www.westlakefinancial.com/

Also, there is this site that I have heard about: carzing.com: carzing, they have this "PREQUALIFY" button on the top right of the page....well apparently they are the only site in the auto industry that will give you a 100% backed loan from the prequalify in real time.  From my research, other companies will only give a lead and not a real time decision.   

let me know if you guys find any other good sites.