Sign in to follow this  
DavisBrown

What happens if I don’t get auto insurance?

4 posts in this topic

It is essential that you have insurance for your cotxe, everyone is obliged as such.

The function of compulsory insurance is to cover personal and material damage and to cover the cost of repairs in a claim between two or more vehicles. Circulation without compulsory insurance not only affects the person responsible, but also poses a major problem for society and, in particular, for those who have a traffic accident.

I hope I was able to help you with your question.

You had better to have it. This guy has already explained you and I agree. Also here is my situation I accidentally trapped into car accident. You never know how and when it can happen, so my insurance company General  covered every damages. Imagine if I didn't have car insurance... 

Edited by thorhammer

Insurance is required by law, if you don't have insurance on your car you can get your drivers license suspended which has fees going to court... if you have an accident you pay out of pocket costs to the other driver not to mention you will have to repair any damages you incurr on yourself not to mention lost wages and medical expenses. It's essential to have car insurance. I am an agent for Allstate and deal with people all the time and we do really cheap quotes for people in Utah. If you're in that area and need a quote I'd be happy to quote you.