Sign in to follow this  
georgesteve

What’s the Best Way to Transport an Exotic Car?

4 posts in this topic

The best way to haul an exotic car is to hire an enclosed auto transport to ship your car to your desired location. Unlike any other method of transportation, enclosed auto transport is the only way to ensure the maximum guarantee of safety during transit without any setbacks. 

If you want your beloved car to deliver in the same condition as the way it was picked up, then only enclosed transport carrier would be able to provide that facility and within your budget. 

There are other methods of transportation such as open carrier transport, shipment by air and transport by sea. All of them have their flaws in shipping your exotic car. 

EIther they are extremely expensive or they won’t guarantee the safe travel for your vehicle. We think both of them aren’t good of an option for shipping exotic cars within the US soil. 

In the end, if you are looking to get your exotic car shipped within the country. We would highly advise you to hire an in closed transport.

I do agree with you George. An enclosed auto transport is one of the best ways to transport any exotic or even normal car safely to the destination. In my opinion, one must always make all the things clear with the team like which mode of transportation will they offer, how long it will take to reach car to destination and many more before the transportation process begins. Going this way can make things go really smooth resulting in the safe transportation of an automobile. Even there are many official sites which provide the worth hiring car transport service that too under the budget of a customer.

Definitely agree that enclosed is the way to go. A1 Auto Transport, Inc has a good enclosed service I've used before and they have a division that exclusively hauls exotics and high end vehicles. They're usually cheaper than others too, at least in my personal experience, but it's generally a good idea to compare prices between a few options before choosing one. I'd also advise looking beyond price to see what they offer - cheaper doesn't always mean better.