mikecoulson

How to find the used car is not painted?

9 posts in this topic

Hi, 

I am planning to buy a car for me, my budget is low and will purchase the used car. My question is how can I find the car is not damaged yet or painted yet. Any car expert can help me? If anyone can help me in this that would be great for me. 

Thanks 

Take a complete walk around the vehicle and see if any of the panels appear to be a different colour than others. If, for example, a door had been repainted, it is not uncommon for that door to be a slightly different colour than its adjoining panels. The aftermarket paint process is different than that of the factory and oftentimes, that newly painted panel will fade slightly. The mix that the body shop made up from the paint code on the car can sometimes be slightly off when applied to the car. Be careful with plastic bumpers though, because the factory paint on a plastic bumper can appear slightly off from the same factory paint on a metal fender. In Fig.1 you can see that the front door of the silver car is slightly darker than the rear door.

The original paint of the car proves that it has never been in a crash or suffered any major body damage. Check the parts thoroughly, you can also touch it to see if there are bumpy parts.

You can also out this video

Ask the owner if you can see their garage? If they are worth their salt they will hide it but maybe they have left the paint out or they may have left a trail of paint drops. I have tried this before but no luck.

you can buy a used car from bidexport.com so you won't have to be worry about car damage they will inspect the car on your behalf and get it shipped to you home easily.