adityaroy8744

I need some parts for my vehicle, but I need to find some that are affordable. Where can I look?

9 posts in this topic

You should make sure to head to the locations that sell the aftermarket parts if you are looking for some great affordable prices. They would not only have genuine items, but they would be able to get you a good deal. They have parts for all vehicles, no matter what make, model or year, so visit them to find the one that you need. They can also ensure that you are getting the right item for your vehicle.

As I'm not really technically-minded I always get my car parts from the same parts shop.  I get mine from Ultimate Styling. They stock a wide range of parts and at reasonable prices.  They have online chat too which is useful for me when I need advice.

Hello Need help)🤔
my father has problem  .😊
It change all the sreen and its come with special Android BOXso he change the head unit thean the original AMP, 😡but the isseis here I want to add the OBD 2 adapter help to choose pleasemad.png
Please Tell can he connect obd 2 adapter ? and how to use winch one to chose ? Beer from me)😝

0-02-04-e6bdfcf633aa8e138adce72c88697e7d250aee9ac1125939faddd8c9a459ce4f_13a72a81.jpg

Hi Aditya, How are you? I read your query that you' re looking for some genuine car parts for your vehicle. But you didn't mention here which car do you have and what parts you' re looking for. Please share your full requirements here. If you looking for Mazda genuine parts then I can help you I know one of my friends is an authorized Mazda spare parts dealer in Dubai. Please share me if you have any requirement of Mazda genuine spare parts. Thanks.

Hey, I read your query that you' re looking  some parts for your vehicle. I can help you , last week I purchase some part for my  vehicle from JDC Parts . They provide vehicle parts in reasonable prices.  

On 3/7/2018 at 7:04 PM, adityaroy8744 said:

I need some parts for my vehicle, but I need to find some that are affordable. Where can I look?

I think you should clarify what parts do you want to buy then we can give you some suggestions. Each place has their own best products