Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Sarah horsfield


1 post in this topic

Recommended Posts

I part exed my vehicle for another to a car dealer. I told the dealer my car was a CAT D as I was told that when I bought it. He has now been on to me saying the car is a CAT C And he wants his car back and for me to have mine back.  I didn’t get a receipt for the sale so what are my rights please. 

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
- Back to Top -