RobertStevenson

Looking for help in buying a used car.

7 posts in this topic

Hello, folks, I am in UAE since 2 years and working as a hotel manager here. I am looking for buying a used car. Someone in my hotel suggested me to use an auction service to get a good car at affordable price. I have searched for the auction houses in Japan and have found Suzuki Auction House but I don't know how to use it and what will be the process. If any of you having experience in using a Japanese car auction service then please share the process here.

I know what you mean, So many problems with the vehicle. I was smart enough o rent it before buying it. Try searching for specials geared to the length of time you need the vehicle. I ended up using this site to rent a car. You may find better deals if you book in advance, or book in combination with a flight or hotel. Read any fine print about restrictions on special offers, including blackout dates when an advertised price may not be available.

On 3/13/2020 at 2:42 PM, sbisset2019 said:

I know what you mean, So many problems with the vehicle. I was smart enough o rent it before buying it. Try searching for specials geared to the length of time you need the vehicle. I ended up using this site to rent a car. You may find better deals if you book in advance, or book in combination with a flight or hotel déménagement Nîmes. Read any fine print about restrictions on special offers, including blackout dates when an advertised price may not be available.

It is true that you have to rent before you buy to see how it runs for a while.