Sign in to follow this  
geraldsmith

Do headlights fade?

4 posts in this topic

I have read several articles and posts on the Internet that say a cars headlight bulbs fade and get dimmer over time, and that replacing them will make them brighter. My car is 13 years old, I have had it for 3 years. I never replaced the headlights since I had it, I don't know about before that. I just took my car into the local Firestone service center to have the headlights replaced. When I told them I wanted the headlights replaced even though they still worked just because I wanted them to be brighter, they looked at me like I had two heads. I ended up replacing them with brighter bulbs(at twice the price I was quoted over the phone to just replace them). Is everything I read online about headlights fading false, or was I lied to by Firestone?

thanx,

Smith

About Me:

I'm new in this forum, I have worked with multiple firms
You can check Email Marketing Platform video one of my work.

in one post, youre 15 1/2 years old just looking to get your license, and in this one, youve got a car you've had for 3 years already. Which is it?

I'm thinking ban for advertising...