Jahorton13794

My car won't start

2 posts in this topic

1991 Ford Tempo

To preface, my top speed had become less and less (tops at 90, would barely want to get passed sixty) and eventually, as I was racing down the road, it started cutting out, making all sorts of grinding sounds, and slowly decelerated, eventually cutting out completely.

Now I try to start my car, and it just makes horrible grinding sounds and it hadn't had much repair at all from the previous owner. At first I suspected the transmission blew (I don't know anything about cars) and upon research discovered that it could be the starter and solenoid or the catalytic converter is clogged. But I want to be 100% certain

Hi, I am Prasad V Chandrasekhar from kerala India. I am in the field of car repair and service. My service center is in Ernakulam kerala. Named Automaster. For more information visit my site Automaster car repair and service center workshop in Ernakulam Kerala India.

I guess your car got an engine problem. It might be completely worn out piston and rings. I think you will have to overhaul the complete engine.