7 posts in this topic

Hi I desperately need help choosing between 5 cars.

First off. gas mileage and the price of the vehicle itself isn't a factor. Interior materials and things like that aren't issues for me either. However reliability and sportiness/power do matter to me.

I have done my research and found 5 seemingly reliable cars/trucks that are sporty and that I like very much! PROBLEM IS... I CANT CHOOSE WHICH ONE TO BUY! I like how all of them drive and I like how all of them look! Each one has a major selling point to me and here they are:

LEXUS IS300: tiptronic with sport mode and paddle shifting buttons that are fun to use. Also reliability from the 2jz engine. 0-60 in 7.4 seconds isn't bad at all.

PONTIAC GRAND PRIX GTP SUPERCHARGED: LOVE LOVE LOVE the supercharger whine! The boost is addicting. Performance shift mode. I personally love how the car looks! 0-60 in 6.6 seconds.

MAZDA 6s: nice reliable 3.0L V6 with the 5-speed shiftable automatic! Beautiful blue color with spoiler and "body kit" a website says 0-60 in 6.3 seconds.

Infiniti G35 sedan: I like the fact that this car is essentially a Nissan 350z in a dress... 0-60 in 6.1 seconds

Chevrolet Trailblazer: I understand that this is an oddball based on the group just given, however... This one is just a feel thing I've always liked the look and feel of the trailblazers but I've been looking more for a sporty car. 0-60 in 7.6 seconds.

Any help would be appreciated! I just need someone's opinion who won't say "the Lexus because it's a nicer car"

I would appreciate some good solid reasons based in reliability and performance.

Thanks again! :) -Alex

Hi, I'm not that much familiar with car brands but my husband's advice for you is to choose Mazda 6s for a sporty type. According to him, it is one of the best looking cars. My choice is LEXUS IS300 , because of its classic style. By the way, to make you decide, you might as well check on reviews and information about LEXUS IS300 and Mazda 6s . Good Luck! :D

Edited by smarttraveller