Sign in to follow this  
johnbojorquez36

Need an opinion on this 99 Honda Accord!

3 posts in this topic

So I'm looking around to buy a car. I've never bought a car before (used my parents car for a while). I'm a Sophomore in college, and I need to buy a car soon so I can commute to work this winter (full time), and commute to my internship this summer as well. I've had some of my car savvy friends suggest to look at Hondas since they are affordable and good on gas so they say. Someone I know came accross this craigslist ad and told me I should check it out. I did, and I called the seller of the car. He was very nice and explained that the car is in VERY good condition and has been very well maintained. I'm don't know that much about Hondas, or even cars in general. And I've been getting mixed opinions about this car from multiple people. Please let me know what your honest opinion is and if it's worth checking out. Thank you.

http://newlondon.craigslist.org/cto/4771511559.html

Also, over the phone the seller mentioned that the ONLY thing wrong with the car is that when you turn the steering wheel sharply, there is a small "clicking noise", he explained that this was due to the boot on the axle being torn and I could probably go about 20 - 40k miles before needing to replace it.