3 posts in this topic

so um, my mom has a chrystler right now, and she was wondering what the most affordable car that she could get that has bucket seats(7 seats) and maybe around a 2011-2014 model. Does anyone know or can maybe give me a list of cars that meet those requirements? thanks :),

btw it can be in any price range....she usually buys used....

but if its cheap enough, she may let me have her old car, which would be awesome since i dont own one.

Edited by longboarder241

You are being very vague, but I'll try my best. Depending on what you mean by affordable, a 2011 GMC Yukon Denali May fit, while at a much lower price, you can get a 2011 Chevrolet Travers for about half the price. If you prefer a minivan, nothing beats the Odyssey for value. If you were thinking of a wagon, look at the E350 if your idea of affordable is closer to 40k, and the Kia Rondo if you meant more like 5k.

At least one problem can be solved now, get rid of that annoying buzzer chime ringer noise.Get a seat belt extender chime ringer stopper right now. it has world wide shipping with a free USA shipping service. i have bought one they are really good and very fast delivery. really hard to found a real one. i recommend you to buy from http://www.bucklepup.tv

Edited by shayer2014