Sign in to follow this  
pm116

Android Car Audio and Navigator

4 posts in this topic

I've mount a Samsung Tablet into my car. The 7" fits very well into the stock deck. The audio is transmitted via normal Aux-in. My basic problem was the powering. At the moment I thought just one option:

The power of the tablet is connected to the permanent car power. Then the tablet will be available all the time. I guess the power consumption is low enough that the car battery drainage will not be a problem.

Any Insights on this? :wacko:

Another issue i had is that there wasn't a way to have the tablet power on when you turn the car on like a stereo. Well, i guess there is Tasker, but it's a paid app and relatively complicated. Some days ago i stumbled upon an app that definitely seems to simplify this basic purpose. It is called

Autosleeper Auto power ON-OFF. Is there anyone who has used it? I am quite happy with it's performance, but i'd like some feedback for this app or alternatives i can use...free is always preferred.

I think JVC KW-V830BT Double DIN Bluetooth In-Dash DVD/CD/AM/FM Car Stereo Receiver w/ 6.8" Touchscreen LCD Display, Apple Car Play, Android Auto will fit for your car
It's for all round. It has above apple car play and android auto
I used it about one month and very good
You can read the article to know more: How to choose a good Touchscreen Car Stereo for your car

Good day.

Yes, I had similar problems, I did not know which device would suit me. But I was lucky. Because I could find a company who can help with the selection of the device. Plus is a guarantee. I was completely satisfied. I advise everyone. I hope you will not consider this as PR. Who are interested in contact. They will surely help. http://smarty-trend.com/

On 3/13/2014 at 5:58 PM, pm116 said:

I've mount a Samsung Tablet into my car. The 7" fits very well into the stock deck. The audio is transmitted via normal Aux-in. My basic problem was the powering. At the moment I thought just one option:

The power of the tablet is connected to the permanent car power. Then the tablet will be available all the time Douche plain-pied. I guess the power consumption is low enough that the car battery drainage will not be a problem.

Any Insights on this? :wacko:

Another issue i had is that there wasn't a way to have the tablet power on when you turn the car on like a stereo. Well, i guess there is Tasker, but it's a paid app and relatively complicated. Some days ago i stumbled upon an app that definitely seems to simplify this basic purpose. It is called

Autosleeper Auto power ON-OFF. Is there anyone who has used it? I am quite happy with it's performance, but i'd like some feedback for this app or alternatives i can use...free is always preferred.

In fact, if you have a good alternator, this should not cause any problem. By cons, if the latter is weak you can push your car.