Sign in to follow this  
george_davey93

Do you listen to music when you drive?

16 posts in this topic

Hi all,

I'm doing a bit of research on whether or not music effects the way people drive for college and have put a short survey together with questions related to it. Will post the link below if anyone is interested.

All feedback is gratefully recieved!

Link removed

Thanks!!

George

Edited by Elite_Deforce

george_davey93:

Unfortunately, I have to remove your link due to CFs policy. Please refer to the NOTE TO ALL NEW MEMBERS sticky in various forums, such as Introducing our Members.

yes of course!!! I find this the most relaxing way to fight traffic! :) Wish there would be less commercials and sometimes i wish they would play bigger variety on stations, but all in all its GOOOOOD!

It's technically illegal in many areas, though you probably wouldn't get a second look from the local constabulary. Darwin, however, may very well issue you a citation, which could come with the penalty of permanent banishment from the gene pool.

--------------------------

2013 MERCEDES BENZ SL-CLASS

Sometimes when getting bored but sometimes i am focusing on driving specially if i am driving in a very far place,cause i wanna hear some beep on other car in order to avoid the accident.

Driving might be boring without music. It is fun to make up playlist for the drive to work and other places, but I have to refrain from listening to stuff that is too fast paced as it encourages speeding. I do listen to the news at times though, but I think music improves my mood.

Listen to music when i drive? Does a bear S%$# in the woods. What good is just driving, you need music to enjoy the ride....