sherlock773

ford mustang or Chevrolet camaro

21 posts in this topic

There is no "best." only "best" for you, and that all depends on what you like. Aesthetically, engine-wise, family history, etc. I like Camaros, but I'm mostly a Mustang guy, having had many over the years so when i choose, i tend to lean towards the Mustang, due to history. But I have friends that choose Camaros, also due to history with them, and that's just fine, too.

If you are speaking from an overall perspective, I have no trouble saying that the Mustang is the better car. What you prefer though is a different story. They are both good cars.

The Mustang is a most advanced muscle car it is the world's favourite car largely because Ford invented the idea of the pony car. But there are many other car has come in competition with Mustang .

Mustang fighters name are :

1. Subaru BRZ

2. BMW M235i

3. First-gen Toyota Celica

4. Nissan 370Z

5. Mercury Cougar

6. Pontiac Firebird

7. Dodge Challenger

8. AMC Javelin

9. Plymouth Barracuda10. Chevrolet Camaro

The Mustang is a most advanced muscle car it is the world's favourite car largely because Ford invented the idea of the pony car. But there are many other car has come in competition with Mustang .

Mustang fighters name are :

1. Subaru BRZ

2. BMW M235i

3. First-gen Toyota Celica

4. Nissan 370Z

5. Mercury Cougar

6. Pontiac Firebird

7. Dodge Challenger

8. AMC Javelin

9. Plymouth Barracuda10. Chevrolet Camaro

You realize half your list is 30 years old and the other half isn't direct competition, right?

The best replacement parts and accessories for a Jaguar must be from Jaguar, right? The answer is actually "maybe." That's because although the statement isn't entirely wrong, it's not entirely right either-at least according to expert mechanics.

Edited by Chris V.

The Mustang is a better car all around. It fared better in the crash tests, it has more engine options from a tiny 4 cylinder to the 5.0 V8, and it has the performance branch, Shelby, to make them better.

The Camaro is not that bad of a car either. There are quite a few engine options as well for the Camaro, all the way up to the big 6.2 supercharged V8. They have the LS series high performance engines, that go into America's supercar as well. It is pretty much just based on preference, being that the cars have their strengths and weaknesses. It really just depends what kind of performance you want.