Sign in to follow this  
lauren716

Vehicle History Reports

6 posts in this topic

Hi All,

I am purchasing a used car and was wondering if anyone had an experience with purchasing vehicle history reports? I want to know a good company to use because there a bunch out there.

Thanks!

Carfax and Autocheck are reputed online service providers Approach them with the VIN. The generated report will contain the title, ownership history, accident records, services and warranty of the vehicle.

Though you get the Vehicle History Report, I would say that you do a basic check. You have to be cautious. Though Carfax is the most reputed and renowned place, the news of a forged Carfax report was heard a month back. That was done by a dealer. So, it'll be better if you deal with the service providers directly, Also, get a trustworthy mechanic or if you like doing things yourself, do it. If you want some help, you'll find some tips at Unocardealer.com's page. And there is an article at http://gearheads.org...may-i-help-you/ .

A vehicle history report in the US contains important information about a used vehicle’s past. These reports generally show title records from each state DMV. Thanks for sharing the informative post.

Regards,

Robert - best car deals

Edited by Chris V.
removed advertising link