edrianmasangcay

Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 or Aston Martin One-77

12 posts in this topic

The Aventador is a more useable car, but the One-77 is a serious work of art. Look at the suspension on the One 77 and you can see the level of detail that went into it.

The Aventador is a more useable car, but the One-77 is a serious work of art. Look at the suspension on the One 77 and you can see the level of detail that went into it.

I also prefer the aventador because the one-77 is so expensive. I saw a youtube video and which is about the car and they told it is 1.4 million pounds. TOO EXPENSIVE

I also prefer the aventador because the one-77 is so expensive. I saw a youtube video and which is about the car and they told it is 1.4 million pounds. TOO EXPENSIVE

Did you look closely at the level of detail and the work that went into it? At that price, they are barely making any money on it. Not like we can afford a Lamborghini, either, so I stop worrying about price. ;)

Did you look closely at the level of detail and the work that went into it? At that price, they are barely making any money on it. Not like we can afford a Lamborghini, either, so I stop worrying about price. ;)

its the internet, i can afford 2 lambos =p

between the two? probably the englishman. but let's throw the zenvo st1 and koenigsegg agera r into the mix just for kicks :)

Edited by flight567

I think the aston martin is going to have more value from a financial stand point. There are more Lamborghini Aventadors available then One-77 but if I had the money I would purchase the Aston Martin and just rent a Lamborghini Aventador any time you get the itch to drive an Aventador.