7 posts in this topic

What do you guys think of having a personal number plates? It's more than just a way for your car to be identified. Number plates can actually say a lot about you and your personality.

Edited by Chris V.

Closest I've come to having personalized plates on my car is the BMW club plate on my BMW. It's a regular state issued plate with the BMW club logo and info:

7er060.jpg

I've thought about getting personalized plates on a few of the custom cars I've built and owned, but I never seem to own them long enough to take the plunge and buy one.

The state offers specialized organizational plates, fro like fraternities and colleges. As it turns out, the BMW Club of America, National Capitol Chapter has plates available to it though the state as well, just pay the $25 extra to cover the fees. So as a member of the organization, I was eligible to get a set of plates.

I have never really bothered with them - although I have my eye on one with "VXR" on it which I am seriously considering :)

Closest I've come to having personalized plates on my car is the BMW club plate on my BMW. It's a regular state issued plate with the BMW club logo and info

Hey, this one is really cool!! How much did it cost you? It look really expensive, eh? I like the color of your car too, Black is sexy :)