Sign in to follow this  
jblidher

Need your reviews about this car- M going to buy it this week

12 posts in this topic Register to Ask a Question

jblidher    0

Hi friends, m jb lidher from India. My honda city car has damaged in an accident.

So I am going to buy suzuki SX4 vdi, which is diesel version. It is economically great.

This is my Facebook Page of SX4 and Honda cit. Please visit and like it.----> http://www.facebook.com/pages/Maruti-suzuk...2351362?sk=wall

Let me differ in Honda city and SX4

Milage Honda City 15 km per ltr in Patrol ( patrol price is 70 Rupee in india)

Milage SX4 20 Km per Ltr in Diesel ( Diesel is 38 Rupee in India)

Have a look on Both cars.

post-34754-1305898120_thumb.jpg

Ashita    0

Hi jb lidher,

Maruti Suzuki SX4 vdi has Comfort, Space, Ground clearance, Maruti service back up. The SX4 is fast becoming a better alternative to the Honda City. Well if you are looking to buy Maruti Suzuki SX4 browse cartrade.com is the best automotive portal to check reviews and other technical specification. Also it allows you to compare car prices. :)

novie    0

Hi jb lidher,

Maruti Suzuki SX4 vdi has Comfort, Space, Ground clearance, Maruti service back up. The SX4 is fast becoming a better alternative to the Honda City. Well if you are looking to buy Maruti Suzuki SX4 browse cartrade.com is the best automotive portal to check reviews and other technical specification. Also it allows you to compare car prices. :)

Yes, we suggest you to get SX4. My brother use it for two years and so far he says very comfort to drive

saroni    0

Hi friends, m jb lidher from India. My honda city car has damaged in an accident.

So I am going to buy suzuki SX4 vdi, which is diesel version. It is economically great.

This is my Facebook Page of SX4 and Honda cit. Please visit and like it.----> http://www.facebook.com/pages/Maruti-suzuk...2351362?sk=wall

Let me differ in Honda city and SX4

Milage Honda City 15 km per ltr in Patrol ( patrol price is 70 Rupee in india)

Milage SX4 20 Km per Ltr in Diesel ( Diesel is 38 Rupee in India)

Have a look on Both cars.

best of luck>

akshat    0

Dear I suggest you to go with City because, Looks are always Unique selling proposition of all Honda cars. The front grill has distinctive chrome which gives character to it. Flowing lines on the side. Though from the back it resembles the old Verna. If we descious it's comfort; Seats has good thigh support. Rear bench has also good legroom even for tall passengers. City disappointed a little bit with its pickup, The diesel feels slightly underpowered when you compare with the new Verna or SX4. City drive is ok while overtaking on highways can create ripples due to the underpower nature of the engine. Mileage will be good as city driving in congested conditions can give anything around 18 to 20KMPL and Highway wiill be 20 - 22 KMPL of course without AC. Best Features of city is Touch screen AC Controls. The Dashboard as AC vents in the middle which is smaller than the side ones and matches with the flowing lines of the dash. Rear A/C vents are functionally good. Overall a good car looks and performance and much better if we compare it with SX4.

Both are good car. but I'm think that Maruti Suzuki SX4-vdi is best car for india.

I hope you have bought your car by now. But in case you are still finding a car for yourself then I would suggest buying the Tata Indigo eCS.

It is one of the most popular cars in Dhaka. It is very comfortable from inside with spacious leg room and very stylish and sleek from outside. To add it is the best affordable fuel efficient car with a powerful engine that runs on diesel and gives the mileage of 20kmpl and on highway, it is 25 kmpl. Its engine musters up a torque measuring 135nm@2500rpm and maximum power of 70PS @ 4500rpm. 

Leo Parker    0

You should go for Honda City. Well road grip car. It's reliable for long ride.It is certainly a driver friendly car. It's fuel consumption is very satisfactory. The comfort is amazing and seats just fits into the back, good back and thigh support. Pickup is absolutely amazing.

If you are looking to buy a Maruti model....Then you should go for the Maruti Dzire which is launched in 2017. This miz-size sedan is lots of features which are also available in the base model like airbags, ABS, EBS and many more. The new-gen Maruti Suzuki DZire 2017 will be powered by the same tried and tested petrol and diesel engines which we have driven in the outgoing DZire. The 1.2-litre K-Series Petrol engine promises a fuel economy of 21kmpl with 83.14bhp of power at 6000rpm and 115NM of torque. The 1.3-litre DDiS diesel engine claims 28kmpl of fuel economy and 74bhp of power and 190Nm of torque at 2000rpm.

Vovaze    0

It is a best car and I have driven it many times. It is a small car with diesel engine in it so much fun having so much power in such a small car. 

Back to Top ↑