Sign in to follow this  
wemidst

'97 328ic vs. '02 c230 coupe

35 posts in this topic

Eh never looked for it on the X5 or X6, X3 is better anyway (found it on that one though!!!) you gotta reach like halfway under the damn engine to check it.

so stupid.

BMW.

Parts willbe expensive with either, but the BMW will be more reliable and I think the older ones are easier to work on yourself.

yeah the germans seem to rape you on parts

Speaking about the X6..whats ur opinion on that car (or SAV or 4 seater SAV as BMW calls it?) I think it looks cool but it's weird as well. But I've been hearing very good things about it.

i just like the fact that is 555hp!

what are you guys talking about with semi's? over here (the states) you mean 18 wheeler and probably not practical for anyone on this site

what are you guys talking about with semi's? over here (the states) you mean 18 wheeler and probably not practical for anyone on this site

Yea your really sloww dude.

I live in the states to. Everyone says Semi......... unless you live in the midwest, then it varies from 18-wheeler to Semi and to Holy shit tats a big truck ridin up my ass end

Edited by Shpuker

Yea your really sloww dude.

I live in the states to. Everyone says Semi......... unless you live in the midwest, then it varies from 18-wheeler to Semi and to Holy shit tats a big truck ridin up my ass end

I just called them fin' assholes who put rocks in my shield.