Sign in to follow this  
Pit4life

Saab 9-3 vs VW Passat

52 posts in this topic

I'm sure they didn't start making that model Passat until at least 2005...or maybe only in UK, lol. I would go with the VW personally. Both are equal as far as build quality and bang for buck goes, but the VW just has the edge on the Saab in all areas in my opinion..... ;)

Edited by Cliffy

I'm sure they didn't start making that model Passat until at least 2005...or maybe only in UK, lol. I would go with the VW personally. Both are equal as far as build quality and bang for buck goes, but the VW just has the edge on the Saab in all areas in my opinion..... ;)

I disagree, VW's have proven themselfs not trustworthy and Saabs are somewhat overrated, however, I would take the Saab any day.

I disagree, VW's have proven themselfs not trustworthy and Saabs are somewhat overrated, however, I would take the Saab any day.

I think you're both nuts..... I'd walk, LOL ;)

I think you're both nuts..... I'd walk, LOL ;)

I would actualy do the same. If you in that kind of market, consider a Nissan model.

I would actualy do the same. If you in that kind of market, consider a Nissan model.

Are you joking? lol.

Hell no.

No offence intended, but what does the Nissan have, that these cars don't, with the exception of possibly reliability, and maybe a slightly cheaper price tag?

No offence intended, but what does the Nissan have, that these cars don't, with the exception of possibly reliability, and maybe a slightly cheaper price tag?

Exellent engines and lots more space.

Exellent engines and lots more space.

VW and Saab have great engines and loads of space, too.

I disagree in the name of fact.

But what's factual about what you've said? You didn't give a model, and the cars above both have great engines and loads of space...Or at least along side the eqivalent Nissan.

But what's factual about what you've said? You didn't give a model, and the cars above both have great engines and loads of space...Or at least along side the eqivalent Nissan.

Altima 3.5SE. Kills them in both depts.

Altima 3.5SE. Kills them in both depts.

but maybe cliffy was talking about our point of view, we dont get as many nissan models here, we get the

X-Trail, Pathfinder, Navara, Murano, Patrol, 350Z (coupe and roadster), Qashqai, Note, Micra (normal and C+C)

(and they are all the Passenger cars)

Nissan UK

we used to have the Primera as an option, but they stopped that! (just as i got used to the styling)

nissan-primera.jpg