Sign in to follow this  
Bliggida

'00 RSX-S & '87 Mustang GT

83 posts in this topic

LOL! I know, I was just kidding. I was generalizing how it seems some of the car test almost look biased in how some of the tests are done. Besides, I always say seeing is believing. Unless one of the cars in question have had INTERNAL mods that no one knew of.

That was one magazine's test. ALL...ALL of the RSX-S drivers I know, that have taken thier car to the track run no better than a 15 flat. Some of them into the 16's.

The V6 Camaro runs a 15 flat. I've run it against my neighbors Porsche 944 and pulled even.

*sigh* the G-tech won't lie, maybe Santa will bring me one.

lol, the rsx s will never pull anything slower than a 15.1. ever. whether or not they are the worst drivers or not. thats just kinda funny. the 150 hp rsx pulls at the slowest a 16.00 so i dont know what rsxs ur lookin at. oh well.

Well, like I said for cars in general, take 2 100% bone stock cars and put em on a drag strip, on video, and see how much faster one is from the other. Then no one can argue, it'll be there for anyone to see.

Turbo, man, as much as I like you. You really shouldn't be backing up a car you have no access to!

Ambrose was one of the RSX-S owners I have been talking to. 15.5 at best. Most of the time a 16 second ET. As were the rest of his friends.

Someday I'll show you. And then you will bow down to my superior knowledge, and acknowledge your fear of the V6 Camaro. :D

a fear of the v6 camaro is like a phobia to peanut butter. i dont know what amrose's rsx s deal was but ive looked through a ton of magazines and the worst time ive seen was a 15.1. now i have seen 16s from the 160 hp base model. but never an s. remember blig, the rsx s is the replacement for the type r integera which would high 14s constantly.