burnout

Why Does everyone like that jap crap

277 posts in this topic

i agree that N/A cars are better. (well, i like'em bettter...)

BUT you forgot:

NSX

S2000

RX-7

new MR-2

and a LOT of others...

So STOP talking SHlT!!!

I have to agree, some japanese normally aspirated cars are excellent, (specifically S2000 and NSX) However when refering to Jap Crap, I was specifically talking about the turbo charged brigade (WRX's, 200SX, Supras, EVOs.) I still firmly believe that these cars are trully the epitomy of car crapiness. For instance, take a look at the stock engines that all these bolt on blowers are strapped too. Hunks of junk, small little 4 pots, that are so lame, on a big hill, fred flinstone would overtake you. Anyone can bolt on a turbo to any engine, by lowering its capacity a bit and bying a blower kit from KMART, and get more power than these tiny toy cars. The manufacturers of these relics of the 80s seem to think in order to get acceptable handleing from these 2 buck chassis, they can bolt on a poor imitation of a 4wd system. Indeed, the technology and driving dynamics of these cars is so outdated that the only thing older and sader is their awful styling. My old man has two turbo charged cars, and although one is a diesel, where the low end from its 4.2litres is acceptable, the petrol turbo is just a lame excuse for an extra few cylinders. However I am not tagerting all turboed cars, only these cheap japanese toy cars mentioned above. Japan makes excellent vehicles, the S2000, NSX, Lexus models with their VVti and the Landcruisers are all good cars, its just the few that snuck past the styling police that let these companies down.

OK you say your talking about the Evo's and WRX's then you say your talking about cars from the 80's. And the Supra is far from being "jap crap" you can get one used for 15k and it can take out F-bodies and run with corvettes.

"My old man has two turbo charged cars, and although one is a diesel"

Say Cletus, what part of southern Kentucky did you say you where from? And are those 36" Super Swampers on that F250?

oh, ok dipshi-t. you can tell us once and for all whats better?

go away before you get hurt junior.

The Jr. Member outburst strikes again! Jap cars crap? Only a bafoon could make such an understatement. Turbo charging is a small heap? Man get your head out of your a$$. Its people like you that I thoroughly enjoy racing and humiliating on the highway. Skip the drag crap as most Japanese cars weren't made for dragging, although many of them are and still win. I won't argue the topic, because everyone here knows its not true.

I don't care what car your daddy (perhaps he's your brother as well?) has, a Lancer EVO or a WRX will tear you a new a$$. A Supra has an inline six-cylinder, you raging dumbass. Hasn't had a four since what? 1985? And a Supra beats the snot out of a Euro M3 as well. What are you trying to prove? That you're more ignorant than anyone else on the board? Dipshit.

dude, shut up. you have no idea what you are talking about. go away, stop bothering the nice locals, and more importantly, please shut up.

ask around the board.. you really dont want me on your hands...

You guys are just bitter cos you all got shitty jobs and cant afford any decent euro performace machines. No matter how much sense I throw at you, denial and abuse is your only defence. The fact of the matter is, that Euro performance machines are far better than Supra's, wrx's ect... The only reason you guys are defending them is that they are the only type of performance motor vehicles you are ever likely to drive... I pity you all.

Burnout, my family owns 2 E36 M3s. One is a 1993 Model and one a 1997 model. Both Euro-spec since I live in London. M3s are awesome cars. Without question. The best in the business.

My father has had a few japanese cars as well. Currently a Lancer Evo. It is fu.ckin quick and handles roads better than the M3. It is amazing to drive and own. So fu.ck you burnout. You don't have a fuc.kin clue about sh.it. fu.ckin prick.

burnout, grow up, I've been here long enough to see little prickies like you come and go....don't bother me, and don't bother the rest of the real members...I have no time flaming you, you're not worth it, so shut up and take a hike...