burnout

Why Does everyone like that jap crap

277 posts in this topic

Originally posted by 6Vette9

Only because everyone else did,, i dont think it really matters how you get the power just as long as you have it,, super charge it,, turbos,, NOS,, dont care,, power is power,, it takes different strokes to turn the world and if all the cars were the same then we would have nothing to discuss,, just dont go off on people because they think something is shit and you dont,, its their opinion just like you have yours so,, next time dont call someone a dumb ass or a fucker or a redneck find some proof as to why you think you are right,, and show the person another way of looking at stuff,,, you will never open someone elses eyes by calling them all kinds of names and shit..  

What if they are a red neck?

I don't think anybody has the right to say that Japanese cars are crap and at the same time I don't think European cars are crap either. They both make some great cars. While there are some lousy Japanese cars, there are also some lousy European cars. Just as there are some amazing Japanese cars there are amazing European cars as well. I feel that Japanese cars tend to be smaller and have smaller engines than European cars (probably because of pollution regulations and the Japanese automotive agreement states no car should have more than (286hp though the break that regularly)). They use turbos and superchargers to make up for the displacement and as a result have better power to weight ratios. European cars, on the other hand, tend to have larger displacement engines. These larger engines usually provide ample silky smooth power, but at the cost of large amounts fuel. Also, European cars tend to be larger than Japanese cars on average (not the M3, but the more expensive supercars). This makes them harder to handle. To compensate for that, the Europeans design incredibly complex geometrically precise suspension and electronic gizmos to make up for that lack of handling and extra weight. Japanese cars usually don't need as much of that because they are smaller (on average). There are many exceptions to these points, but I feel this is what it is in general. :)

Besides both Japanese cars and European cars kick the sh*t out of American Cars!

i dont known why any one wrote back to his thing.he's a muppit who make love to his sister!!!im 13 and iv been work a honda crx del sol with a supercharged b16a with my dad for half a year now and its unbelievabile!!!290 bhp @ da wheels!!! :)

Wow i cant beleive how many ppl on this site dont know jack sh**t about cars. Jap cars are cheap because they use horrible components. Secondly, they have no tourque on their engines so they get smoked off the line. thirdly they are just ugly look leik pokemon meets transformers driving along the road with a fart can. Now... agian ppl knock american cars, dont. bigger engines and u can lighten them up enough by simply a fibreglass hood trunk spoiler and take out the other stuff u dont need. ie stock seats. Euro cars are in the midle somwhere, more tourque than japs, but i must say i cant knock any euro car. Its not that jap cars are horrible, jsut civics with fart cans tick me off.

NOw on the subject of turbos... they suck. U want more power than an N/a get nitrous and or a supercharger. u dont realize the freaking turbo runs off exuast fumes which are freaking hot. don affect underhood temp, but it affects the density of the air going into ur engine robbing u of any advantage of having somehting not runn on the accesory belt. thus use somthing more simple and reliable a supercharger.

look gimp go find a cuz 2 kiss :) .how many jap cars have owned or even driven?how can u say dat abouts turbos? :mad: your a gimp!!supercharged car arnt n/a!!what do u drive?