Sign in to follow this  
Doppelganger

hat's the fastest motorbike???

22 posts in this topic

Originally posted by DaFoo69

I always wondered about that. It has around 300hp and 340 lbs tq. That's almost like a vette on a bike. I think that would blow all the others away. By the way ya'll, it's a turbine engine and it costs (I think, it was in the Dupont) $275,000.

with this much HP and Tq. for a bike. U wouldnt be able to keep it on the ground. One good, throw back on the throttle and u would be wearing that bike..

back in 98, the bike buildes got to gether and set the top speed limit on the bikes at 186mph. but w/o the limmiter, the hyabusa has always been the fasters top speed and has been close with the R1 in the 1/4. but the R1 will out handel the busa.

Guest beany dude

what about the honda 1300 i dont know its 0-60 but you can find out easily because my dads mate has got one and they are proper fast

Dodge Tomahawk
 The fastest motorcycle on the planet! The motorcycle did not go into production. Each bike is assembled by hand. There are about 10 of these in the world.

This monster has the same "monster engine" at its core: an 8.2-liter V10 engine with 500 hp. allows the Tomahawk to accelerate to 468 km / h.

Manufacturers say, in theory, their motorcycle is "drive" as much as 675 km / h! Only such a crazy pilot for test races was never found. Maximalism is American style!