Sign in to follow this  
Guest Big Baby Jesus

Ford's possible 300HP AWD 2+2 sports coupe..

90 posts in this topic

Actually, the Cobra has 320. Cobra R has 385. The new Lightning has 380. The Marauder will have 300+. The Ford-derived engine in the Vanquish has 460. And those are just cars currently in production, or about to go into production. I'm not even gonna touch earlier cars, that list would be extraordinairily long.

But no, Ford can't make a car with 300 hp. That would violate "NASCAR IS SUCK!!!!!!!!!"'s personal bias against the company.

Thanx for your support Bliggifuck...but see, what you don't know is Ive spent my life studying rockets, have built many small ones, and plan on building my design. Whether its realistic or not doesn't matter, atleast im attempting something I have passion for.

"Once again Your Honor, I'd like to submit the post from Dylan as evidence he be impeached from a moderator position for using language that is unacceptable, especially in the light of the fact that Dylan is suppose to be setting an example of how we should talk and act"

Originally posted by Bliggida

I won't go into it, but does anyone else see the irony of a "realistic, and smart person" who actually believes he'll go into space without NASA?  

Hmm.

Actually, not to be nitpicky, but Russia does that all the time.

Guest Big Baby Jesus
Originally posted by Kurenai

Actually, not to be nitpicky, but Russia does that all the time.

I was about to say the same thing..

Dylan, I think some of those places get help from Nasa though.

Guest Big Baby Jesus

Why do you people doubt Ford so much? I like Ford, much more than DC and GM.

Guest Big Baby Jesus
Originally posted by Dylan_Michael

I dunno, maybe b/c they are usually conservative? And maybe people are still reeling over the Cobra flop.

True, but being conservative sells cars. Ask Toyota, or Ford. Not to compare the two, because in my opinion Toyota shits all over Ford. I do hold respect for them though. I like what they did with AM and Jaguar. Of course they could help Mazda a lot more but hey I’m not Jack Nasser or however you spell the guys name.

Thats true..I would like to see something wild and cheap, yet it is coming from Ford, it still gets me iffy. The Lightning was a huge step forward, but a hot hatch Focus with a good 300hp will solidify them IMO.

Let me clarify...NASA or any other help from any governemnt program or otherwise funding. Even if you could build one on your own as an independant, I believe the reward was something like 10 million dollars. Dylan, I'm pretty sure a rocket that will take you to space and back will cost far more than 10 million.

If you want to do it, hey go for it. It may be just your type of thing. It just seems far-fetched is all. But like I said go for it!

I'm sure I'll be recieving an Instant Message soon about how I am going to be banned, because "others" don't like me. Hmph.

Anyway back to FORD.

The number one reason Ford won't build a 300HP production car is that it would take away from the Mustang. They aren't going to build something that is faster than the Mustang GT, and or Cobra. Especially when you consider the Mustang GT only carries 260 horses. Initial plans are almost always downgraded when it actually makes it to production.

Why does Ford want and All-wheel-drive vehicle anyway? Is the Focus losing in Rally racing?

Actually, you have no clue what a rocket itself costs, and demonstrated. If all the development is free, all the labour done for free, then, it can be lowered to sub 100K, easy. Especially with everything mapped out like I have it.

And now, your not banned, not until you **** up.