Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
ShamanWS6

11.8@128.7

29 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Y'aLlZ U ByTcHiZ aRe SlOw... I tUrN 3's iN mY ToYoTa SiEnNa LoWrIdEr... ShE'z a SwEeT RiDe... 2 cM's oFf Da GrOunDz, RoLLiN' oN 24 iNcHeRs, wIt a NiCe VTeK 1.8 oUtTa mY daDdY's cAr!!!!!!! FukC yA'llS!

AnD aLsO......pErSId............"for tHa NiGGa hOo B rUnNiN 'roWn HoLdInG hIz DiK....tAlKiN' sHyT.....hE beTTa lAy LoW....." jUs' A WaRnInG......dAmN CAnAdIaNZ
:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest DINAN540
Originally posted by The Nod Fish

Y'aLlZ U ByTcHiZ aRe SlOw... I tUrN 3's iN mY ToYoTa SiEnNa LoWrIdEr... ShE'z a SwEeT RiDe... 2 cM's oFf Da GrOunDz, RoLLiN' oN 24 iNcHeRs, wIt a NiCe VTeK 1.8 oUtTa mY daDdY's cAr!!!!!!! FukC yA'llS!  

 

AnD aLsO......pErSId............"for tHa NiGGa hOo B rUnNiN 'roWn HoLdInG hIz DiK....tAlKiN' sHyT.....hE beTTa lAy LoW....." jUs' A WaRnInG......dAmN CAnAdIaNZ :)

 

Dude, I swear to god I got dizzy and nauseous trying to read that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Kurenai

Try writing like that. You'd be surprised at the amount of effort it takes to sound like a moron.

 

Indeed! LMAO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe with slicks on the car. I did it with street R compound tires that had 36 pounds of air in them and a road racing suspension. It's really the trap speed that counts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Two things: well three

1) notice 540's line anyone?

"10's in my daddy's car"

good, now go get your own and talk.

 

2)On slicks Shaw ran mid 9's. 11 seconds on street tires is 'spankin fast!'

 

3)Kurenai, you're wrong dude. It doesn't take much effort to sound like a moron, look at me!:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest DINAN540
Originally posted by Bliggida

Two things:  well three

1) notice 540's line anyone?

"10's in my daddy's car"

good, now go get your own and talk.

 

2)On slicks Shaw ran mid 9's.  11 seconds on street tires is 'spankin fast!'

 

3)Kurenai, you're wrong dude.  It doesn't take much effort to sound like a moron, look at me!:)

 

That was the whole point of the joke Larry. I mean come on get your act together.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest carmaster
Originally posted by Kurenai

Try writing like that. You'd be surprised at the amount of effort it takes to sound like a moron.

HAHAHAHAHAHA:D:D LMAO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
- Back to Top -

×