Sign in to follow this  
dr. Windstondung Fetus tt

'62 Porsche 356 v. '62 Ferrari 250GTO

38 posts in this topic

Originally posted by dr. Windstondung Fetus tt

Hey, Ford got a head start on Ferrari, most of their cars weren't faster than Ferrari's, although a few are/were.

Other than the GT40 find me one Ford of that era that was made to compete with a Ferrari, and the GT40 was faster than the Ferraris it competed against anyway.

Originally posted by dr. Windstondung Fetus tt

Of course I don't sound like anything on a message board with TEXT.

Dude, you don't write like YOU'RE too bright.

You can go away now.

Well if you want to get all picky whatever, spelling was never good for me. But hey it ain't my fault you're acting like a little bitch. I think I'll stay.....

Ok, you have to understand Ford and Ferrari are taking two much different approaches to cars. Ford for mass market, typically not performance oriented and Ferrari for hand-built, completely performance oriented to the exclusion of all else. Sure, you can compare them, but it makes you look stupid. Porsche on the other hand had/has an approach more similar to Ferrari, generally hand-made until about 20 years ago, and focusing more on performance than any of the mainstream car companies. I understand the point of this thread, and feel free to twist my words however you see fit, but anyone who didn't already think you're a dipshit does now.

Guest persid2
Originally posted by gimpyben

feel free to twist my words however you see fit

K :D

Ferrari are typically not performance oriented.  Ford on the other hand had/has an approach more similar to Porsche, focusing more on words, dipshit.

feel free to twist my words however you see fit

Hi. My name is Ben, small animals and I get along very well.  In fact we get along so well, sex with small animals has become a hobby of mine.  I also enjoy rubbing spam or hot dog juice all over my penis and letting a gerbil nibble at it untill I start to bleed.  Goodbye for now.