Sign in to follow this  
xj220

Battle of the Pimp Mobiles

109 posts in this topic

Alright guys, this is it; forget your Mercedes, your HUMMERS, your SUVs and even your Bentleys. These are the real Pimp cars. If you had a choice, what would you pick: a 60s Lincoln Continental Mark IV, a Cadillac Eldorado, or a Chevy Impala. All cars are convertables. Well, take your pick. For me, I'd say a white with red interior Lincoln. That is a pimp car at its best.

i would take all three, pack them w/ TNT, fly up to 35000 ft in a cargo plane with the cars in the storage area, and drop them towards a cadillac dealer, detonating them in the air just before they hit the ground..

That would be good fun...

:)

and then i'd get myself a MB S600 and go pimpin in that....

WellI don't know but im kind of biased towards this (www.hermes.net.au/cartman/stuff/23blackazure.jpg) Bentley Azure Mulliner. Come on it's a Bentley Azure, it's Black, It's a Bentley Azure, it has Huge Wheels oh yeah did I mention it's a Bentley Azure :)

If I could have the Bentley I'd go for A lowered early 70's Eldorado. Gold plated, $20000 of electronics and oh yeah some 20-inch gold plated wire wheels :D

By the way if anyone knows where I can get a good totally side-on picture of a wire wheel I'd be really appreciative :)

The interior colour of that Bently is crap, in fact the whole car is crap. The wheels do look good though!

Um Kiwi the interior colour is tan. Nothing wrong with tan the interior looks quite nice I've seen pictures of the car's interior. Unless you may have otherwise noticed it's not designed with ultra sporty handling in mind :)

What's crap about the Bentley Azure? It's extremely luxurious and well built, reliable and just plain pimping fresh :cool: To say it's crap is ignorant come on it goes from 0 to 60 in nearly 6 seconds that aint bad for a car that weighs 5000 pounds!

Also to Turbospura1 your S600 can be found at www.hermes.net.au/cartman/stuff/22S600.jpg and happy pimping :)

He said forget the benx and bently stuff. On the real pimp cars:

I'll take a 1973 Caddillac Eldorado with a 501 engine. Pearl white paint 13" wire wheels with spinners and wide white wall tires. I'd also have hydros and a kicka$$ Kicker stereo.