1. 1.

• Mercury Cougar
    • V6 Mustang/F-body
    • Chrysler Sebring convertible
    • New Mitsubishi Eclipse
    • Cavalier/Sunfire
    • Toyota Solara

37 posts in this topic

I don't know what middle age women drive around here, too busy dodging around all the old women in Camaros going 25mph in a 55mph zone. Argh!!

I would have to guess Miata around here (for both sexes). Or something else convertible.

here where I live, its definitely gotta be the Sebring Convertible. I guess, it must be the Convertible thats so appealing. I dont know, but Its definitely gotta be the Sebring

Originally posted by xj220

You guys have it all wrong.  IT IS A MAZDA MIATA!

Man you sure got that right guy! POSER chick ride all the way... And I remember someone trying to say that TR7's, SunBeams etc... are slow but still considered sports cars, as in reference to the dismal preformace of the miata in regards to the all the appraise and "sports car" nonsense attached to it... Hate to tell whoever it was, but Hey MORON! Those cars WERE FAST back in their day... Overzealous, middle age, wanna-be mid-life crisis, blow yer loot on a bug sized poser candy car! :D Have a nice day ;)

You really just don't get it, do you? Three different people explained it to you three different times each, in three different ways, and yet you still cannot understand it. Do you try to be ignorant?

Originally posted by McLaren LM

Man you sure got that right guy! POSER chick ride all the way... And I remember someone trying to say that TR7's, SunBeams etc... are slow but still considered sports cars, as in reference to the dismal preformace of the miata in regards to the all the appraise and "sports car" nonsense attached to it... Hate to tell whoever it was, but Hey MORON! Those cars WERE FAST back in their day... Overzealous, middle age, wanna-be mid-life crisis, blow yer loot on a bug sized poser candy car! :D Have a nice day ;)

You are sooooo dumb, the Miata is as true as a sports car gets. Its light, responsive, has peppy acceleration. I suppose the Lotus Elan it was modeled on was a chick car, too? It is one of the best "English" sports car ever IMO. Only people that don't know at all about cars call the Miata a poser chick car. Because they don't have the self confidence to drive one.

Its still a chic car, and a big one at that.

99% of people dont know anything about cars, and tose people know its a chic car, along with most people who do know about cars. THe only people who wont admit it are the guys who drive the Miatas. I crack up when I see a guy driving a red miata.

Originally posted by McLaren LM

omg. Get the fuck outta here retard. btw, chris v. is gonna rip you a new asshole ;)