Sign in to follow this  
jason_ding

Best and worst car names: Your opinion?

111 posts in this topic

i dunno though.. i like esprit, but its also the name of a womens shoe company that went bankrupt in the early 90's.. lol.. i dont like to synonymize womeps pumps with exotic sports cars..

Not the COrvette, why call your car the MR-2. It is so cold and not personal.

Barracuda is an AWESOME name. I mean it is very scary, more than the Viper I think.

Some that aren't taken for sports cars ( I think)?

-Python

-King Cobra

-Tsunami (for a Japanese sports car, or SUV)

****, i can't believe i forgot the testarossa...and the oddyssey

hmm, maybe i don't think tsunami would be a good name coz is such a hazard in japan, u don't want to name an American car "Da Machine Gun" after columbine and everything, or "THE Earthquake"

a cool car name would be "Titan" for an SUV, nah, is kinda gay...

Originally posted by LanEvo

[b

hmm, maybe i don't think tsunami would be a good name coz is such a hazard in japan, u don't want to name an American car "Da Machine Gun" after columbine and everything, or "THE Earthquake"

[/b]

remember the chevy berretta? :)

berretta Ber*ret"ta, n. [it., fr. LL. birrettum, berretum, a cap, dim. of L. birrus, birrum, a cloak to keep off rain, cf. Gr. ? tawny, red: cf. Sp. birreta, Pg. barrete, and E. Barret.] A square cap worn by ecclesiastics of the Roman Catholic Church. A cardinal's berretta is scarlet; that worn by other clerics is black, except that a bishop's is lined with green. [Also spelt beretta, biretta, etc.]

sorry...but i don't know...wat happened? not american so i don't no about the chevy berretta, and i probably wasn't born yet when the "event" occured and the car came out...

ERRGH!!!:mad: I CAN'T STAND THIS!! U R MAKING ME WANT TO KNOW MORE!!! FIRST IS THE GIMPYBEN PIC, AND NOW THIS???!!!

hint: tell me or i'll keep reminding you Gimpy's pic, oooh:D

Originally posted by LanEvo

berretta Ber*ret"ta, n. [it., fr. LL. birrettum, berretum, a cap, dim. of L. birrus, birrum, a cloak to keep off rain, cf. Gr. ? tawny, red: cf. Sp. birreta, Pg. barrete, and E. Barret.] A square cap worn by ecclesiastics of the Roman Catholic Church. A cardinal's berretta is scarlet; that worn by other clerics is black, except that a bishop's is lined with green. [Also spelt beretta, biretta, etc.]  

sorry...but i don't know...wat happened? not american so i don't no about the chevy berretta, and i probably wasn't born yet when the "event" occured and the car came out...

A berretta is a type of gun.

The Chevy Beretta doesn't stack up to that either.:)

It is the two door version of the Chevrolet Corsica/Pontiac Tempest, a middle-sized sedan that GM came out with in the late 80's. I don't think it was too bad when it came out, but they kept on making it for way too long to the point where it was grossly outdated.

Here's a pic:

http://www.wiu.edu/users/muwtj1/