Sign in to follow this  
Kurenai

Who wants to join the F-350 crew?

170 posts in this topic

Originally posted by kepone

lemme ask you something.. you obviously hate american cars for no reason at all..heres a good little twist for you..

lets take a geo metro and a suzuki swift (bad example, but its the only one i can think of right now ).. both are the same car, but one is badged as japanese, the other american.. do you still hate the american car? ( of course i know you dont like the swift/metro, but you have to see the real point here )

what about ford/mazda? and everything they share? although they are largely the same cars in some cases, do you still hate the ford just because its badged american? if so, thats true ignorance, and you have no place calling yourself an enthusiast..

Actually, he's done that. He thinks the Mondeo is good but the Contour is crap. :) How's that for doublespeak?

that would be the ultimate double standard.. lol.. same car, both are ford.. except the one named mondeo isnt sold here in the USA.. damn ts1.. thats pathetic

Originally posted by Kurenai

Actually, he's done that. He thinks the Mondeo is good but the Contour is crap. :) How's that for doublespeak?

when did i say that??

I was just trying to point out that the Mondeo originated in Europe...i never said anything about it being crap....

I have had a bad experience with a contour though (i'm just writing it for the hell of it)...my dad was given a loaner car (contour) and it smelled like FISH inside...

Sorry...i just thought i'd bring that up..

OH YEAH...JASON DING...

I don't actually act this way in real life...if you met me you'd have a hard time comparing the TS1 on the message board with the TS1 in person...since there's no actual relationship here between the other guys on the message board and I, i don't really give a f u ck if you guys think i'm an as s...i'm only goofing off..

You said that way back when you first decided to "grace" the rest of us with your presence, in a topic titled something to the effect of "US versions of Euro cars."

so, if you're not like this in real life.. why do you try so hard to bug people here? whatever did we do that for you to plague us with your socalled " online persona" ??

i'm free to act like an idiot online man...

no personal contact means that i don't have to care about what others think of me...its just kind of amusing when people get PO'ed..

but i trully want to talk more about cars than having to waste my god damn time replying in arguments each and every day...

Hey, no one is making you reply or act like an idiot, and if you did truly want to talk cars, then you better stop acting like an idiot because it just ain't working in your favour.:rolleyes:

Originally posted by jason_ding

But, you know, as long as you know you're an idiot, it's all cool.:rolleyes:

IF I'm smart enough to realize that i'm acting like an idiot...I must not be an idiot!!

:D