Sign in to follow this  
Kurenai

Who wants to join the F-350 crew?

170 posts in this topic

Originally posted by PontiacGP

wow, Winston is definately right.  ts1 is getting worse.  he must have one of those degenerative brain disorders.

and you must have your head in your a s s.

TS1, as a definite spandex aficionado (sp?) and a sport-class mountain bike racer, I take offence to my clothing choice being used as an insult! :)

Guy, since it's painfully obvious that you aren't liked here, why don't you leave? Better yet, why haven't you asked yourself this question?

Originally posted by MikAnchovy

Hey folks, that was just Gimpy playing the demanding role of RuchG and Justin_9, the loser's sidekick role!

:D

Originally posted by MikAnchovy

Guy, since it's painfully obvious that you aren't liked here, why don't you leave?  Better yet, why haven't you asked yourself this question?

Is that the 500th time I've been reminded of that??

I like cars...so i want to be able to discuss them....and the forum is the only place to do it.....

Sorry if you don't like my biased views but i honestly don't give a rats *** about what anyone, especially a guy who named himself after a fish (a nasty one at that), thinks about them...so stop complaining, and lets get back to discussing cars...rather than BSing about reason and other crap that has no real place on a message board based on cars.

Cars are like Art....you hate some and you like others....that's the way it is...

Ohhh.... I'm SOOOOO offended that you're making fun of my username! :D

And you're claiming that you've kept only to discussing cars on this forum? Hmmm... you've gone on pitiful efforts to bug/prove wrong Winstondog, you had a monster flame war with Kurenai... you're more of a nuisance than a car enthusiast, at least from my perspective. If your interest on this forum is in cars and cars only, stop trying to pick fights!

Reason and truth only have everything to do with arguments and persuasive writing. Really, when it comes down to it, at least half of the content of this forum consists of proving arguments and persuading people... saying "(Car A) is a piece of ****!" really doesn't cut it here...

I like certain cars and detest others too... you're definitely NOT the only person with personal preferences on this forum! The difference is, most popular, well-contributing members can use reason and argumentative skills to present their opinion, and it's most often in a non-inflammatory way. If what you're saying is your opinion, say "I think..." or "I believe..." or "This is my opinion..." before you open your mouth. Saying "I think (Car A) is a POS BECAUSE..." is completely different from saying "(Car A) is SUCH a POS!".

And TS1, this is FAR from the only place to discuss cars on the web, although I believe this is a great place to do so, and I've posted much more here than on any other forum I've ever been active on. If you can't stand anything but BMWs or Supras, please find a forum dedicated to them. Then ignorance can truly be bliss for you...

guys, weve got an ignore list now dont we? why dont we just put ts1 on that? lol

hsi posts are amusing though...he never ceases to surpeise me.. just when you think hes starting to become normal, he beats you down with another barrage of ignorance ( you gotta love that giving us a false sense of security bit.. good strategy ts1 )

but, i gotta say, you calling yourself a true enthusiast is a mockery to people like myself and many others on this board.. a true enthusiast could never fully hate any car ( hell, i could even find some good in a geo metro ).. regardless of the reason.. cars are like pizza and sex.. no matter how shitty they are, they are always at little good..

lemme ask you something.. you obviously hate american cars for no reason at all..heres a good little twist for you..

lets take a geo metro and a suzuki swift (bad example, but its the only one i can think of right now ).. both are the same car, but one is badged as japanese, the other american.. do you still hate the american car? ( of course i know you dont like the swift/metro, but you have to see the real point here )

what about ford/mazda? and everything they share? although they are largely the same cars in some cases, do you still hate the ford just because its badged american? if so, thats true ignorance, and you have no place calling yourself an enthusiast..

ts1... stay dude. You crack me up.:D

I just sure hope that you're acting like an idiot on purpose, because if you really were that way, then I'd feel really sorry for ya.:D

Originally posted by gimpyben

Hey, quit making fun of him, he's a cool guy!

umm, hes about as cool as a malignant tumor