Sign in to follow this  
Kurenai

Who wants to join the F-350 crew?

170 posts in this topic

I don't care if those ugly ass american muscle cars beat a supra. I just like the supra better...it looks awesome, drives well, and provides a nice balance between handling, power, and comfort...

CUDAS SUCK ASS....god i love insulting muscle cars.....

Originally posted by Winstondog

lol I think hes going for the most-bullshit-with-least-words record.

Its pure childish desperation.  Hes pissed that everyone laughs at him, so he makes these lame snap attacks at American cars.

The funny thing is though, he calls everyone who points out his ignorance 'F350 crew' but most of these people aren't even American car fans.  They are just people who can see the obvious; that he talks from his poop shute.

ah yes...people who can see the obvious...american car loving people who follow in your tracks, you english fucktard....(seriously!! YOU ALWAYS PICK THE AMERICAN CAR!!! Cadillac over a Mercedes or a lexus?? What the fuck is that all about??)

Originally posted by HeavyRightFOOT

Oh by the way a Cuda looks a 100 hundred times better than a Supra. I love that car.

you say that like its a fact??

Originally posted by turbosupra1

I don't care if those ugly ass american muscle cars beat a supra. I just like the supra better...it looks awesome, drives well, and provides a nice balance between handling, power, and comfort...

CUDAS SUCK ASS....god i love insulting muscle cars.....

You really have no clue of how stupid you sound. "god I love insulting muscle cars", WTF? Seriously seek some help there kiddo. Are you like anti social or something, do you have any friends? Shit with that kind of attitude you must get your ass beat a lot.

i'm just biased and i don't give a fuck..

Its just that these kinds of things (cars, etc.) are all about personal preference. Its like artwork. Different people respect (and at the same time despise) different pieces of artwork because of the way they "speak" to them.

So all I'm saying is that although a cuda or a corvette may be the complete opposite of utter crap, I think they are because they don't appeal to me AT ALL.

Originally posted by Winstondog

Cudas look ugly and they smell!

Wooo shit, yeah!  I see what he means, that was sooo much fun.  I nearly shot a wad down my leg. :)

This kid is actually evolving, his intelligence seems to become greater and greater.

c'mon winston...just name a car you hate and insult it!!! I know you want to!! Who gives a crap about your reputation on the board!! JUST DO IT.