Sign in to follow this  
Kurenai

Who wants to join the F-350 crew?

170 posts in this topic

Originally posted by Kurenai

Open up a can a' whup-ass on ya!

[Edited by Kurenai on 02-20-2001 at 08:13 PM]

OMG... I am getting scared! ANytime someone takes THAT much time of out their daily "life?" To draw up something THAT FUNNY, but true... THat's scary... TS1 DO NOT open ANY packages that might arrive at your home!!! :)

"F-350Crew" eh? I STARTED THE NAME! BAH! :(

You're funny, Mclaren, in a pathetically stupid sort of way. That took me about an hour and a half to draw, that's how I spent my World Mythology class and an hour of spare time due to a canceled class today. I'm always drawing something, ts1 just happened to be the recipient this time.

Thanks for the name, BTW! Even you can contribute something to the forum! :)

That's definitely a great job for an hour and a half. I've been trying to draw for 19 years and haven't produced anything near that quality.:)

Thanks man, that brightened up my day.:(

dude that pic is great.. im mighty impressed.. i couldnt do that in a day farless for an hour and a half.. i definately dig the anime inspired style..

Originally posted by jason_ding

That's definitely a great job for an hour and a half. I've been trying to draw for 19 years and haven't produced anything near that quality.:)

Thanks man, that brightened up my day.:(

Thanks for the compliments everyone... I didn't bother to clean the drawing up, because most of the preliminary sketch lines and other assorted mess wouldn't scan anyways. I just darkened the areas I wanted to show up, that's why it didn't take too long.

And Nod, hell yeah we'll take late members! You've got an old muscle car for a project, don't you? That automatically qualifies you. :(

You know, if there's one thing I want in the pending update, it's a reliable system for posting URLs. Link wouldn't work for me.

Three letters, actually: BEE. The R wouldn't fit. :)

To jason_ding: Yeah, when we bought it two years back for $300 :( it was a bad joke, barely recognizeable as a car... no front fenders, no hood, no doors, no trunklid, a blown 318 engine, a rusted-out frame, and a shitty interior, but it's come a long way, and having to replace all the missing parts allowed us to completely rebuild the car from the ground up (I'd say 70% of all components are brand-new) . This picture was taken about a year back, and we're almost done now. It should be painted up and ready to drive with our hot-rodded 440 (We're projecting 450+ hp) by this summer!!!

To Kurenai: Oh, I see, it's a keg. Cool :)