Sign in to follow this  
Kurenai

Who wants to join the F-350 crew?

170 posts in this topic

Alright people, here we go! We can start our own exclusive club now. The only requirement is that you have to like an American car - any American car, it doesn't matter! Because it's obvious that liking an American makes you a rednecked hick. Not that liking a Japanese car would make you an imperialist or liking a German car would make you a Nazi. How cool are American cars, that liking just one puts you into a special category all your own? Some people just aren't cool enough to understand.

So what does this club promise? Intelligent conversations, girls, free beer, girls, singing, and more girls! And every other tuesday we have a special meeting. We'll start out with girls riverdancing, then we'll all get drunk off of cheap whiskey, sing karaoke, pack up our shotguns and blast turbosupra1's ass full of salt rocks! Who's in with me? I'm counting on you, Winston, that's at least one. Any others?

PS: I was lying about the girls.

ok i like the abilities the american's can reach in hp, but the looks will have to be made up by the chicks.. and i don't take no sloppy seconds ha ha.. so i'll let you guys know which ones are good. I'll tell you which ones you are gonna need toys to full fill.. heh.. ha ha

[Edited by mark4273 on 02-17-2001 at 02:07 PM]

Hehe... liking a Japanese/German/American car doesn't make you anything, much less an imperialist nazi rednecked hick. I wonder how Australian, British, French and Italian cars would figure into that? Imperialist nazi rednecked aussie gator-wrestling tea-drinking biscuit-eating unshaved artistic romantic hick? Whatever works, I suppose. :)

I think my bike is French... and maybe we could get the girls back into the equation. Anything's possible! :)

Originally posted by Kurenai

sing karaoke,

i dunno that sounds more japanese than american to me. maybe you should say "go to a bor get drunks and sing along to the songs on the radio" at least that's what i do :)

oh my god...i'm glad you beer-bellied hicks finally realized what the F350 crew was....and even better!!! That you were destined to be part of it!!!

Oh yeah...about the offer...i think i'll pass...

These things aren't good enough for elites like us......we drink only the finest in alcoholic beverages...

I dunno, I think I'll join Ts1 and all the members of his crew......Damn, I forgot he's all by himself.

Well count me in as another American beer drinkin, gun slingin, cattle rustlin, deer huntin, 4x4 muddin redneck. I've owned 2 cars, both American, but I'll take whatever I can get, i'm not gonna be picky.