Sign in to follow this  
Olinserd

Build a Healthcare Mobile App

2 posts in this topic

We are a medical clinic. We started to expand, so we started to develop a website for clients. But we understand that the site will not be enough, as many regular clients use our site, but they say that it would be much more convenient to use a mobile application. Is it worth ordering the development of a mobile application as well?

If you have a lot of regular customers, then it is better to order the development of a mobile application, all because for his health clients will be easier to monitor through the application and in time to make an appointment. It will be much more difficult to attract new clients.

We thought that, on the contrary, it would be much more convenient for customers to use the mobile app. Judging by our competitors, almost 60% of their clients use the mobile app. And that's quite a large number.

Honestly, I myself use the mobile app of the clinic I go to. Although they have a website, I found the clinic because they had a mobile app. That's why mobile apps are very relevant. You can order a Build a Healthcare Mobile App here https://owlab.group/our-blog/post/how-to-build-a-healthcare-mobile-app and they have a lot of experience in developing such mobile applications. They will think through all aspects of developing a mobile app for the clinic. They will take into account all your wishes. Ready-made application will go through all the stages of testing and there will be no problems with its use.
spacer.png

On 6/2/2022 at 6:13 PM, Olinserd said:

We are a medical clinic. We started to expand, so we started to develop a website for clients. But we understand that the site will not be enough, as many regular clients use our site, but they say that it would be much more convenient to use a mobile application. Is it worth ordering the development of a mobile application as well?

Yes, Your site must be responsive, so customers will feel relax while visiting you portal.