New Members
  • Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About LucasGChadwick

  • Rank
    Junior Member
  1. Dry Rotted Rubber

    I have no clue about this stuff, I bought my first car, a used 2004 Volvo s60, and it’s got a little bit of dry rotting. The lining on the roof is rotted mostly off, and I’m not sure where/how to replace it. Under the car there’s some rotting, a little rubber ring and another part (i have no idea what any of this stuff is called). They are both on the front drivers side. I’ll include some pictures. I was wondering if anyone knew what these parts were and if/how i can replace them. thank you!