Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TurboREX

New Age Impreza *WRC* Photos

31 posts in this topic Register to Ask a Question

Projector headlights.. nice.. Dodge neon design.. ugly..

Lack of fog lights.. sucks.

somehow the rear of the WRX looks somewhat like a daihutsu applause.. and the wheel arches in the front.. abit too big.. reminscent of the EVO series.. :(

In my opinion.. the car's specs may be good.. but the design lets it down.. :)

Racing forum? Where?:D

I like it, but not as much as the old WRX. Miss the fog lights, and yeah, the headlights are reminiscent of a neon. Can't beat the distinct blue and gold though.

Originally posted by RPM boy

Racing forum?  Where?:)

I like it, but not as much as the old WRX.  Miss the fog lights, and yeah, the headlights are reminiscent of a neon.  Can't beat the distinct blue and gold though.

I love the distinct blue and gold.. :D But as I said before.. not the styling.. :D

Why does the Racing Forum get no business from you guys? :)

Originally posted by maverick

Projector headlights.. nice.. Dodge neon design.. ugly..

Lack of fog lights.. sucks.

somehow the rear of the WRX looks somewhat like a daihutsu applause.. and the wheel arches in the front.. abit too big.. reminscent of the EVO series.. :D

In my opinion.. the car's specs may be good.. but the design lets it down.. :D

ezactly!

Guys, let me ask you a question

Would you buy the new WRX?

If yes, the reasons why

If no, the reasons why too..

For me, I would not buy it, no matter how good the specs. :)

I prefer a car to look nice and perform well. There is no arguement regarding the performance of the new WRX. But evidently, the designers of the car really.. really screwed up.. :D

I dont want to go into numbers and figures, but I would rather take a Nissan Skyline (They're about the same price back in Singapore)

Also, dont you guys think the 'old' WRX front look very much like a Skyline? Only difference is the 'snout' not being so aggressive.. :) Just my observation..

Well, I think that Subaru tried to make a more aggressive "snout" or body overally, and they messed up while doing it. They should have just kept with their current trend, the "baby skyline" look.

I think they should have made it look more like the new Legacys. But they didn't. And I would take the new one over the old one. Much more refined, fender flares, tail lights aren't that bad, and the headlights can be changed...

Originally posted by TurboREX

I think they should have made it look more like the new Legacys.  But they didn't.  And I would take the new one over the old one.  Much more refined, fender flares, tail lights aren't that bad, and the headlights can be changed...

Just to burst your bubble, but the headlights cant be improved much due to their basic shape(UGLY). Tail lights look like an underpowered japanese counterpart (Daihutsu Applause). The front part looks almost like a Dodge Neon.

I cant imagine this car in the WRC. People would be laughing at the styling screw-up.. untill they see the performance.

I like the new look of the Legacy, but its abit too bulky to translate into the impreza. :D

The head lights can be changed......

Have you seen the WRC? Anything that can fit in the circle and space between grill and lights can be used to create new lights.

Thats exactly what Im talking about Matt, changing the headlights to the WRC style except adding turn signals in there too. Then Ill have a pretty nice look up front.

Back to Top ↑