509 posts in this topic Register to Ask a Question

nick6    0
Originally posted by MikAnchovy

Well Nick6, let's all look at some pics of your rusted-through Volvo 740... bet that sends the chicks fleeing in 7 different directions.  Like the NX's styling, loathe it... I really couldn't care less.  But it's not like you drive a stud machine yourself.  And in any case, it does burn asses... does your Volvo even run 15s?  The loud screeching sound you'd hear if you were at an intersection with me would be my piece of jap crap cloaking my car in tire smoke then pulling a disappearing act on you.

it will fuckin burn your Nismos ass! So what the fuck is this shit cant run faster than 15 seconds, bullshit it will run 14's in a 1/4. Better than your nismo, so what the hell you know about my car:rolleyes: so next time keep your Fuckin mouth shut!

MikAnchovy    0

OK Nick... let's recap here:

1985 Volvo 740 Wagon

157?hp

~160 lbs.-ft. torque

3500 lbs.

1991 Nissan NX2000

140 hp

130 lbs.-ft. torque

2450 lbs.

Now, using common sense here, which is gonna win? And doesn't your Volvo have like 205k miles on it? My Nissan has like 1/3 of that, and an HKS Intake, which would/might add 5 peak hp. I really wish I could spank your silly ass into the ground right now...

lordsidious    0

Nick, go back to sucking your dad's dick. Then maybe this can become an adult discussion without your sorry, inbred ass interrupting the big people's talk, mmmkay, little boy?

Mik, love the NX2000. Nice car and a fun drive.

Back to the topic...I'd take Japanese over European. Name ANY European car that can compete with the Lancer EVO VI for the same money. The Lancer does 0-60 in 4.3-4.5 sec, stops from 60 in 111 feet, pulls 0.91g on the skidpad, and only costs ~$29k in GSR trim. Now name the Euro car that competes with it for the same money. I'll be waiting one hell of a long time, too.

lil' shady    0

Mclaren F1............ from europe.......... enough said.

Plus over 95% of all supercars are from europe, Ferrari, Lamborghini, Porsche, Mercedes, Jaguar.................

Plus the most reliable and luxurious cars are from europe, Mercedes, BMW, Jaguar, Audi, not to forget ROLLS-ROYCE AND BENTLEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know I'm not workin in the price but the topic is euro vs. jap not what's the fastest car for the cheapest price, quality means $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

That was one dumb post. ^

|

|

Almost all the cars you listed are not realistic, Bentley, Rolls Royce, oh please......... Do you know how expensive Mercedez and BMW are too maintain, as well as Jaguar and Audi. IMO Mercedez is a little bit to over priced and too over rated. Their base model (S500) starts around 78-80k, while the competitions fully loaded models are a little over 70k. If I remember correctly Lexus was rated number one luxury car by one of those magazines. I'll try to find out which one.

nick6    0

your specs on the volvo are bullshit! here are the correct ones.

1985 volvo 740 "turbo" wagon

hp:162

torque:187 lbs

weight:3,115

0-60: 8.4 (but i have been doing some tuning so it should get a better 0-60)

typical dumbass ricers, they all ways think a wagon cant perform.And i got a k&n air filter so it should get up to 20 more hp.I think you need a brain, so sit down and think about who would win, dumbass!

MikAnchovy    0

First of all... Lordsidious, thanks very much. Take care of the Fox and the Beetle too... you've got sweet rides too.

And to Redneck Joe, who has hated those Japs since they attacked Pearl Harbor... sorry man, I don't have the 1985 Volvo line's specs memorized. But I know AndreyS' 1985 240 Turbo has about that much HP and weighs 3000 lbs., so it sounds very strange that the heavier 740, in wagon form, would be only 115 lbs more. And if your 0-60 mile time is 8.4, I'm also willing to bet that your trap time is 16s+. And if you consider a K+N air filter tuning, it's very, very likely that I could burn your ass like it's soaked in gasoline. In any case, even if I do have a slower car, like stated previously, women don't run away in multiple directions when approached by it :(.

integ1    0

I think that Japenese cars are more impressive than Euros.

You know why? Because a 4banger can kick the shit out of a porsche or whatever you could throw at it. I mean civics and integs. Its more impressive that a four can pull 600hp versus a 12, 8, 6,that can pull 600hp.

integ1    0

What about that 1000hp greddy skyline-sroc? That car can kick any euro super cars ass any day.

Or the Dsm boys with full interior stock chassis that can run 9's in the 1/4 easily. and what are they 4 cylinders.

even civics that are already in the 8's in the quarter mile. whatcha think about dat. people's

Originally posted by nick6

Unlike those jap crap cars you love so much, volvo breaks work.

first of all its brakes. second of all i dont really like japanese cars all that much but i dont think people can really argue that they are among the most reliable cars i.e. toyota/LEXUS, honda/acura, nissan/infinity...yes theres tons of good euro cars but dont try to say jap cars arent reliable.

integ1    0

Hey Nick! Us dumbass ricers aren't as dumb as you think we are because there are many capable japanese rocket station wagons that can out gun a volvo SW. for instance the Stagea comes stock with 300hp out of the hole. also the hondas and Subaru Stations are fast as hell.

Exotic Man    0
Originally posted by integ1

What about that 1000hp greddy skyline-sroc? That car can kick any euro super cars ass any day.  

Or the Dsm boys with full interior stock chassis that can run 9's in the 1/4 easily. and what are they 4 cylinders.

even civics that are already in the 8's in the quarter mile. whatcha think about dat. people's

Hmmmm, funny how modded cars come up when we arent even talking about modded cars. Shit, I can strap on a jet rocket to my Cavalier and lets see how fast that goes!

MikAnchovy    0

My brakes (not breaks you dork) are just fine, thank you. You're dissipointing me Nick6, the BS levels on your responses are a little under what I expected... time to get out the shovel I guess :(

Back to Top ↑