dude7691

Engine light on after adding oil.

2 posts in this topic Register to Ask a Question

dude7691    0

Hi guys, my car is a Perodua Kelisa 1.0L (terrible I know) xD. Anyway, the oil light was flashing on and off and the engine was running slightly rough at times when slowing down/turning a corner e.t.c; I checked the dipstick and the oil was just below the low (L) line, so I put in 800ml (0.71 quarts) of 10W-40 oil into the engine (I don't know what was in before as it was the first time I'd added oil). Now the engine light is on and the engine seems to be running rough on idle and occasionally drops in power; seems a little less powerful than before although not massively so. Fuel economy seems okay, about the same as before maybe slightly poorer (only driven it for 25 miles since I added lol). I checked the oil when I finished my journey and it was about half an inch above the full (F) line on the dipstick. Should I worry and what should I do now? 

Looking For Best car repair service bangalore Today? Professional Car Service - Repairs Service Providers. Get a Quick Quote Today.

Find 24 Hours Car Repair & Services, Car Painting Services, Car Washing Services, Car Battery Repair & Services, Car Service Center in Bangalore.

Services:

100% Trusted Service

Immediate Response

Get All Home Services

100% Needs Fulfilled

Certified Mechanics

On-Time Arrival

Warranty On Service 

Genuine Parts

Then, why not car services & repair works?  So, Fixmykars committed to provide, best car mechanics come to your home doorstep /office with fully equipped tools and genuine spare parts and do the required car services or repair works in front of you.

We also can do used car inspection, accessory fitments, car body works,  car repair works such as hose pipe, brake pad/shoe and silencer replacements & many more., at your convenient time and place. Sounds interesting..!

The Best Automobile Services In Bangalore At Your Doorstep. Book Now & Relax.

Back to Top ↑