thatboylincoln

Teen First Car Advice

5 posts in this topic Register to Ask a Question

Lately, I have been looking at different cars that would go well for me at my age as I am only 16. I will be getting my permit soon but as the title suggests I need a car that would be inexpensive and safe. Most cars on the market that have camera accessories and good safety features are surprisingly expensive for me and I don't want to stress my parents with a car that is 20k. They told me anything under 10k would be fine. If you have any suggestions on a car that is new or used, have safety features such as reverse cameras, and is 10k and under please list them below.

I wouldn't mind having any reverse camera's but I would feel more comfortable having one as it would be a lot safer.

vehicles234    0

Hey,

There are many cars that have all the safety features, accessories and will fit your budget as well. I would suggest you go for  Chevrolet Sonic, Ford Fiesta, Tata Vista & Honda City. These cars may fit your budget and have great efficiency. Also, they've got stylish looks & design.

honda-city-white-orchid-pearl.png

tata-indica-vista.jpg

USC70CHC321D021001.jpg

gbr00myyjjd3jek(a)(a)jknshowroom_0_0.png

Edited by vehicles234

Chris V.    0

Non of those classics will be cheap or good for a teenager just learning to drive.

Back to Top ↑