Which SUV should I buy?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Which SUV should I buy?

• Skoda Kodiaq
    • Skoda Karoq
    • Peugeot 5008

6 posts in this topic Register to Ask a Question

canhket    0

The 2016 Mazda CX-9 starts at an MSRP of $31,520 (Sport), which is a good place to be for a 3-row fullsize crossover. The real value appears at the top end, however, where the stylish and feature-laden CX-9 Signature retails for just $44,015. To my mind, this is a coup for Mazda's product planners, as they have been able to launch a luxury bomb right into the backyard of brands like Acura, Lincoln, and Lexus without being saddled with the pricing expectations associated with a premium marque. That the CX-9 is exceptionally comfortable and well-appointed for its class is not up for debate. Why you would choose to pay more for less simply to claim a specific badge on the front, however, is very much worthy of discussion the next time you are in the market for a large SUV.

It depends on your budget. If you have a pretty good budget then go for Ford Endeavour.Currently it's the one withutmost features and it looks pretty good too.Toyota Fortuner, Mahindra XUV 500 , Renault Duster are also good options.

I will suggest you to go with Skoda Kodiaq, as it is the Skoda's first seven-seater full size SUV  which is available in India at Rs. 34.49 lakh. It has also win won the NDTV Fullsize SUV Of The Year 2018. Kodiaq is based on the same MQB platform and get the same underpinnings.

Back to Top ↑