Eclipse789

Interview questions for people who Mod cars

2 posts in this topic Register to Ask a Question

Eclipse789    0

Hey I'm writing a paper for college on people who modify cars. (street cars with preference mods or ascetic mods, not trucks/ 4x4s) I'm a 4x4 guy and would like to know more about the other car groups.  If anyone would like to help out that would be great just reply with the answers to the question below. Thank you!

1.       Why do you modify cars?

2.       How do you think outsiders feel about people who modify their cars?

3.       What are some of your favorite parts about working on cars?

4.       What are some of the stigmas that come with modifying cars?

5.       How do you feel about the car modifying community? What’s good about it? What’s bad?

6.       What do you think is the most misunderstood thing about the car modifying community?

7.       In your opinion what is the best thing about being a part of the car modifying community?

8.       How does it feel to be associated with the car modifying community?

9.       What separates car modifying from people who do not mod their cars?

10.   What are some of the reactions do you get when you tell others you modify your car?

Chris V.    0
On ‎10‎/‎25‎/‎2017 at 6:51 PM, Eclipse789 said:

Hey I'm writing a paper for college on people who modify cars. (street cars with preference mods or ascetic mods, not trucks/ 4x4s) I'm a 4x4 guy and would like to know more about the other car groups.  If anyone would like to help out that would be great just reply with the answers to the question below. Thank you!

1.       Why do you modify cars?  Because factory cars are almost always compromises. Some are just about perfect, but need that little extra to be exactly right, some are in need of a lot of help to be perfect.

2.       How do you think outsiders feel about people who modify their cars? They either are envious of the ability or think it's a complete waste of time and money.

3.       What are some of your favorite parts about working on cars? Taking what someone built and making it better or exactly what I want.

4.       What are some of the stigmas that come with modifying cars? That you're a tasteless idiot, or that you're immature to want o make a car look better or go faster.

5.       How do you feel about the car modifying community? What’s good about it? What’s bad? Unfortunately there are too many tasteless, immature modders.

6.       What do you think is the most misunderstood thing about the car modifying community? The passion for doing the work is misunderstood, as are the reasons we modify our cars.

7.       In your opinion what is the best thing about being a part of the car modifying community? Being able to enjoy the hobby with like minded folks, getting ideas to transfer to your own cars.

8.       How does it feel to be associated with the car modifying community?

9.       What separates car modifying from people who do not mod their cars? Passion for cars that goes beyond what factories can provide.

10.   What are some of the reactions do you get when you tell others you modify your car? Sometimes it's appreciation, other times it's about how can you waste money on that? lol

Answers in bold.

Back to Top ↑