james coleman

Help me out here.(2014 Audi 2.0T)

4 posts in this topic Register to Ask a Question

(2014 Audi 2.0T)Do any of you guys think this is a pretty good performance car/sport sedan. Im sure there are some of you out there that could give me a good answer. Also, do you guys think its even a good car. Im debating on wether or not to buy it. Thanks for your time and feel free to leave a response.

Leo Parker    0

This is a great car. just a great balance of features, performance, economy, comfort in a good looking package. It's the smoothest car that I've ever driven. Overall, nice car with amazing features, buy it and don't worry about a thing.

I guess it's worth it. I race my Forte through Warsaw and the baby purrrrrrs. LOL! Love the kia cars but you can't go wrong with what u said. Just gotta be careful raciing.

Honestly love this community guys keep it up. I Actually really love racing with the boys. Just the boys outside racing through the freaking streets. So nice to get some time away from our WOMEN!!! LMAO 

LMFAO i love that stuff man great community nice job ... keep the cars clean boys! LOL

Back to Top ↑