Nolanrancher08

Which new car is best?

18 posts in this topic Register to Ask a Question

I'm fresh out of college and working and am in the market for a new car. I am an enthusiast, so im looking for a car that has some power behind it. I'm also going to have my girlfriend and other friends with me at times, whether it be a weekend getaway or a week-long trip, so I need either 4 doors or a modest back seat of its a coupe. Lastly, we have a lot of back roads where I live. I want a car that will handle those and put a smile on my face. I have thought about Nissan Maxima's, Buick regal gs's, or the new fusion sport's. I don't have an unlimited budget, but 30k is where I'd like to land, and certified used is an option too. Thanks for the help!

kongkan    0

Hi,

I am Kongkan Kumer. I have a new idea about car. You can explore internet for finding out various car model and color as well as color. It will give a better idea to you. Thanks.

Edited by kongkan

Leo Parker    0
On 3/3/2017 at 6:47 AM, Nolanrancher08 said:

I'm fresh out of college and working and am in the market for a new car. I am an enthusiast, so im looking for a car that has some power behind it. I'm also going to have my girlfriend and other friends with me at times, whether it be a weekend getaway or a week-long trip, so I need either 4 doors or a modest back seat of its a coupe. Lastly, we have a lot of back roads where I live. I want a car that will handle those and put a smile on my face. I have thought about Nissan Maxima's, Buick regal gs's, or the new fusion sport's. I don't have an unlimited budget, but 30k is where I'd like to land, and certified used is an option too. Thanks for the help!

I would recommend you a great looking car 2016 Mazda 6. It's just like a family car and it's price almost $21,500-$25,000. This car meets your requirement. Stylish look with sporty handling and well-built interior with top quality materials. This car is great for both purposes long drive or a daily drive.

vehicles234    0

Hey Hi!

Nissan Maxima’s is a good car I think you should go for it. If not then you can also check out the New Tata Manza, which is also one of the best luxury sedan cars. This powerful sedan is available in both petrol & diesel models, has 5+1 Manual transmission & the best part is that it is easy and swift even on harsh roads. Other Models of such luxury sedan cars are Acura TLX (2017), Lexus CT 200h (2017) & Audi A3 (2017).

Matt McLeod    0

Hi! 

I agree with the above post, Nissans are reliable and have some juice behind them. They feel sporty while having the reliability of a sedan. Maxima would definitely be a solid call, and you the design on the new models is really nice. 

If we talk about new best cars in India for the year 2018, then it is difficult to tell which one is the best. But I can suggest you some upcoming cars name- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Diesel, Honda Jazz Facelift, Tata Indica Vista Electric, Maruti Suzuki Swift 2017, Ford Figo Facelift, Volkswagen Polo Facelift, Chevrolet Beat 2017, KIA Picanto, Hyundai Elite i20 Facelift, Fiat Panda and much more. For more information on above-listed cars, Visit Trending Car.

Hope this will help you!!!

Back to Top ↑