Rob101

Best place to learn racing basics?

10 posts in this topic Register to Ask a Question

I need to find a website that provides video explanations of the basic for racing. I'm sure that teher are many people who are great vity drivers, but they are far from prepared for racing and I would love to learn the basics.

Edited by Rob101

There are just too many variables to keep in mind if you want to be able to learn how to race properly. The kind of racing circuit, the kind of vehicle you will be driving and many other factors come into play. You would have to be more cpecific, but even then, the only way to learn is to experiece it, not with a website.

I never thought of that, but I guess I would like to learn the basics on how fast you can take a curve on a regular sedan vehicle like nascar or how fast can you go when you are about to take a very sharp turn. Those basics should be posted in a website I suppose. I would love to learn some basics before I go out there and give this a try.

Edited by Rob101

My brother hot-rodded his car with a racing engine. He offen said to me that you can't feel the charm of racing cars, but i can!

I read about a fun inexpensive place to do some racing is at Grand Prix New York.

Edited by Passcode

I used to wonder the same thing but recently came across this website and it had all kinds of helpful stuff including simple racing explanations. The website is called driver start. This is the link: http://driver-start.com

Back to Top ↑