Jozzim

06 Charger won't start all the time

4 posts in this topic Register to Ask a Question

Jozzim    0

I have a 2006 Charger R/T. My car used to not start (even thought the battery, starter, and alternator was good). I had it fixed, and the problem seemed to be electrical. However after that, it would always start, but would go into "limp mode". I let it sit for two days, and the limp mode disappeared. However, it will only start on occasion. It won't start after about 30 mins after use. It won't start for a few hours. All electrics work fine, it just won't even attempt to crank. Try to start it later, it will work fine. Even though the check engine light was NOT on, I was able to pull three codes out of it: U0100, U0103, P0700. I did have to replace the notorious "pink thingy", but everything (should be) connected fine. Any help is appreciated. Thank you!

Ben123    0

Did you have a chance to check your immobilizer antena? its a ring around your ignition and that is what get the signal from the key with the chip and gives the car an "Okay" to start. Anti theft system to prevent stealing the car. if the antena is not connected right or bad so it can prevent from your car to start because it doesn't get the signal to tell the car its the right key in the ignition and nobody is trying to steal it.

Ben H.

B1 Locksmith.

Stay Safe, Stay Legal.

http://b1locksmith.com

this could be a lot of things dirty fuel bad pump dodgy sensor best bet is to get it hooked up to diagnostics unfortunately in the tech age of cars simple things are hard to find.

Leo Parker    0

In this case, It's very difficult to tell you what the problem is. You should have to looked for a best mechanic. Mechanic is the best option because they are professional and they have the ability to quickly isolate and repair the problem in less time. Thanks....

Back to Top ↑