Sign in to follow this  
vov

Audi A7 or BMW 5

12 posts in this topic Register to Ask a Question

vov    0

Hello everyone.

I am considering buying a new car soon this month, but i have struck myself with a problem.

I am in doubt between the Audi A7 3.0 BiTDi (313hp, Bi Turbo), and a BMW M550d xDrive (384hp, Tri Turbo).

The BMW has more torque, and more power, but they have identical accelerations. In my opinion the A7 has a slightly better interior, but both are very good cars.

Would appreciate reading your thoughts on this guys! :P

Cookie for a good reply :)

You're dealing with a semi-apples/oranges situation here. The A7 competes with the BMW 6 GC (not sure about the diesel models though), not the 5-series. So I think it comes down to what you need. Do you need the extra seat? Do you need the extra torque? Do you value pure performance (BMW) over all-round good car (Audi)?

wolfy    0

In my oppinion you should buy an Audi.It`s well-built and it`s very reliable and a very low fuel consumption,and if you bouy the Quattro version you will be very pleased.

m0w    0

Audi A7 3.0 vs BMW M550? Tough decision but I will go with the Audi ;). As mentioned above, low fuel consumption and trust me this is important! BMW has -of course- better performance but do you really need all the extra power?

mrjam    0

I agree with Elite_Deforce are you after your need or your want? I would personally go with the BMW

jennifer.ho    0

In my opinion you should go for Audi A7 simply because of less fuel consumption.But there are certain other factors as well whcih can influence your decission.

Will recommend you to make a excel file,not down the Featurs of both the car and the features you want and then decide whcih one suits you.

All the best.

I would take the A7 any day. It just look so amazing. The M550d is not a bad car either. But it's all about what you're looking for. The Audi A7 just looks better in my opinion and as it's said above, low fuel consumption.

Edited by HighSpeedMania

Back to Top ↑